WHISKEY CREEK - NOT in a flood zone. This is a 3 bedroom POOL home - split floor plan with Hurricane impact windows, french doors with roll-down shutters, decorative plantation shutters, crown moulding, updated bathrooms. Granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms. NEW POOL SCREEN 3/22/2023. POOL NEW in 2012. WELL & SPRINKLER SYSTEM! Tile Flooring through out the home. Brick-paver front patio, and lanai both perfect for relaxing or entertaining. Brick-paver driveway too. Metal roof. Very Private fenced back yard setting. Owner does carry flood insurance < $650/yr (not required and transferable). Voluntary Association. Whiskey Creek Country Club is open to the public (dining and golf) and offers memberships. Convenient to schools, dining, and the beaches Whiskey Creek is an active community with bike and walking areas. Also - golf carts are allowed throughout the community. Be sure to see this home before making a buying decision.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,378 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
WHISKEY CREEK CLUB ESTATES
Detailed Room Information
- In Garage
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- French Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- French Door(s)/Atrium Door(s),Living/Dining Room,Main Level Master,Shower Only,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet(s),Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Pool Description
- Concrete,In Ground,Screen Enclosure
- Lot Dimensions
- 85 x 125 x 85 x 125
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio,Shutters Manual. Rectangular Lot,Sprinklers Automatic.
All Financing Considered, Cash, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price