PRIME LOCATION located in the Historic Riverside of McGregor Corridor. This home is situated on an oversized corner lot near the Caloosahatchee River. Conveniently located close Edison Ford Estates, Historic Downtown Fort Myers, I-75, Midpoint Bridge, & just a short walk to Snell Family Park! This unique, charming 1950's home features 3BR/2BA with over 1900 sq ft of living space! Front entry French Doors lead you to the large living room surrounded by windows that let in lots of natural sunlight. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances with plenty of counter space. Off the dining area, is a screened in lanai to sit out on and watch the most beautiful sunsets SW FL has to offer. Upgrades include: Newer roof, newer AC, newer plumbing & a partially fenced in yard. Enjoy everything that SW FL has to offer - just minutes from beautiful white sandy beaches where you can boat, sail, kayak, SUP, jet ski and enjoy the finest world class fishing - at your fingertips. Schedule your private tour today!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,934 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
- Cooktop,Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- French Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features,French Door(s)/Atrium Door(s),High Speed Internet,Living/Dining Room,Shower Only,Separate Shower,Cable TV
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Lot Dimensions
- 116 x 100 x 116 x 100
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler/Irrigation,Room For Pool. Oversized Lot,Sprinklers Automatic.
All Financing Considered, Cash, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price