Beautiful Tierra Verde 2 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath townhouse. Waterfront community pool. New hurricane windows, Hot water tank. Open floor plan, Popcorn ceilings have been removed. Garage and a bonus room not included in sq ft. Bonus room would be great for extra storage. Close to expressways, shopping, dining and of course beaches. Fort DeSoto within minutes from your doorstep and has a great dog park. Several restaurants right on the island. Pet friendly community. 2 covered balconies. 10 minute drive to downtown St. Pete and only 30 minute drive to Tampa airport.
Residential - Single Family, Townhouse, 2 Story, Townhouse
2 Full/1 Half
1,475 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
BAYWAY CONDO PH ONE
Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Washer, Water Softener
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Upstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Wood, Stucco, Frame
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Storage.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price